Typical Information We Collect About You
- Contact information (email/phone/mailing address)
- Shopping history and how you use our websites and mobile apps
- Payment information
Key Ways We Use Your Information
- Fulfill your order and provide customer service
- Send you promotions and offers
- Improve and personalize your shopping experience
- Protect the security of our websites, apps, and business
We Share Your Information With
- Other Jaye's Studio brands, namely our sister company, Malabar Bay.
You have control over what marketing you wish to receive and can opt out at any time. You can choose to opt out using the following methods:
- Email - Use the unsubscribe feature at the bottom of our promotional emails or contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
What kind of information does Jaye's Studio collect?
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, gender, birthday, personal interests, etc., when you visit one of our websites, place an order online or by phone, save your information with us online, contact us with a question or concern, or participate in a contest, promotion, or survey. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make online or by phone. We also collect information about the device you use to access our websites or mobile apps such as your computer's IP address, your browser type, your operating system, and other technical information. We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from our joint marketing partners, from unrelated third parties, and from our other brands.
How does Jaye's Studio use my information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site and mobile design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites, mobile apps and our business
- To contact you if necessary
You always have the choice not to receive marketing information or calls. For instructions on opting out, please see the section entitled, How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- When you provide personal information we may share that information with our other brand, Malabar Bay.
- We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- We may share information about you if necessary, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of Malabar Bay LLC. or others.
In the unlikely event of a sale or merger of Malabar Bay or any of our businesses, our customers' personal information and other information we have collected as described in this policy may be among the transferred business assets.
How do I access or change my information?
You can review and change certain personal information related to your use of our online sites (such as your name and contact information). To access your information at our website, simply sign in to your account using your email address and password, and you will be able to edit your personal information in your account profile.
You can also ask us to update your personal information by contacting us. Please note that any request to update your personal information may take up to 48 hours to complete.
How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
Jaye's Studio communicates with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information, such as information about special offers and sales events, you can let us know by contacting our customer service or you can click on the self-service unsubscribe links at the bottom of each promotional email.
If contacting customer service, please be sure to include your full name and the email address you used when you registered with. If you ask us to remove your name and address from promotional lists, we will maintain your name in a "do not contact" file to ensure that we can honor your request. It may take up to 48 hours to process your email request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from Jaye's Studio.
If you change your mind, you can start receiving promotional communications by contacting customer service.
Please note that when you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
How does Jaye's Studio protect kids' privacy?
Malabar Bay LLC will never knowingly request personally identifiable information online from anyone under the age of 13. We do not sell products for purchase by children and all children's products we sell are for purchase by adults only.
Our websites use “cookies” and pixel tags and other tracking technologies, to help enable you to shop on our websites and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalize your online browsing and shopping experience. These technologies may also be used to determine the ads you see on our sites and also on other sites. For information about targeted online advertising and your choices related to it please see the next section.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do not accept cookies, however, the functionality of our website may be limited.
These technologies may be used to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the features you use, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with the sites and our online ads.
Pixel tags in our emails may be used to track your interactions with those messages, such as when you receive, open, or click a link in an email message from us.
We may combine the information we collect through these technologies with other information we have collected from and about you and use it as described in this policy.
How is my information used for behavioral or targeted advertising and what choices do I have?
We use our own cookies to help determine which of our ads are shown to you on other websites. To opt out of this targeted online advertising by Jaye's Studio that utilizes our cookies, please click here.
We also work with third-party companies that use their tracking technologies (including cookies and pixel tags) on our websites in order to provide tailored advertisements on our behalf and on behalf of other advertisers across the Internet. These companies may collect information about your activity on our sites and your interaction with our advertising and other communications and use this information to determine which ads you see on third-party websites and applications. For more information about this practice and to understand your options including how to opt out of receiving these tailored advertisements, please visit http://www.adroll.com/about/privacy.
Please note that even if you opt-out, these tracking technologies may still collect data and you will still see ads, but they will not be targeted based upon the information collected through these tracking technologies.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
When you enter your personal information on our websites, we use SSL encryption technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us.
If for any reason you cannot access the secure server, or if you're not quite comfortable shopping online at any of our websites, please feel free to place your order with us by calling 203-359-9714. Customer Services representatives are available Monday- Friday from 9:30am- 5pm, EST.
How do I contact you?
1127 High Ridge Road, #159
Stamford, CT, 06905