We're hiring! Are you looking for a fulfilling career opportunity working for an exciting lifestyle brand? Browse our open positions and send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com!
Full-time Entry Level Marketing and Customer Service Position
We are looking for a data-driven creative-minded marketer. You will be in charge of analyzing and improving our current marketing strategies, driving traffic to our website, as well as curating our websites. You will be responsible for the marketing calendar, working with marketing materials for promotional purposes and working with marketing apps installed on our websites. You will be in charge of the marketing e-blasts which includes but is not limited to the creation of basic design content, taglines, copy, coupon codes, scheduling of e-blasts in constant contact and creating coordinating banners on the website. You will also be working with customers via email and serve as the voice as the company, taking calls and coordinating with the other members of the team to make sure that our customers are taken care of.
- BA/ BS degree or equivalent experience in Marketing.
- Working knowledge and experience with Google Analytics
- Ability to organize and manage hundreds of product SKUs within the Shopify environment.
- Ability to manage a large collection of images and utilize them for marketing and the websites.
- Stellar communications skills via phone, Skype, email, and slack.
- Creative thinker with a focus on efficiency and organization.
- Be self-motivated and the posses the ability to follow through with tasks without being micromanaged.
- Positive attitude towards customers and co-workers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
- Creative problem solving and can-do attitude is a must.
- Willingness to learn new skills and be a team player.
- Experience with Photoshop and the Shopify platform is preferred but not required as long as you are comfortable with technology and are willing to be trained.
Our company description:
We are a small family owned online retail company and wholesale business with two brands. We nurture a positive work environment where the talents of each team member are able to contribute to our day to day as well as the big picture.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org